Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am setting draw so it is around 28.5 inches. My question is this (please excuse me if it is a dumb question). Do I set it with the 28" module then move the stop to 28.5" or do I use a 29" module and move the stop to 28.5"? Also my wifes sight pins are way lo, I mean to the point that it will not be able to do a 40 yard pin. Is this in relation to her peep placement and a higher anchor point? If so how can I fix this?

Thanks all

· Registered
5,154 Posts
I am setting draw so it is around 28.5 inches. My question is this (please excuse me if it is a dumb question). Do I set it with the 28" module then move the stop to 28.5" or do I use a 29" module and move the stop to 28.5"? Also my wifes sight pins are way lo, I mean to the point that it will not be able to do a 40 yard pin. Is this in relation to her peep placement and a higher anchor point? If so how can I fix this? Thanks all
Yes. Find a lower anchor and raise peep to fit. Current anchor must be really high. She can get a little more distance if the site can be pulled in closer to the bow.

· Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She is a tough one, dead set on her draw anchor, I did adjust her peep a little up not much, I also moved in her sight about a 1" or so in closer to the riser. I will let her shoot and see if it is better. As for my draw stop is a shortened valley a bad thing?

· Registered
107 Posts
go with the longer mod. and shorten it. As to the shortened valley mine did the same thing when i switched to a 30 in draw but is the cam there are different cams with the same draw lingth you have to look at the number and i didnt know it before i ordered them but they have different let off i ordered 65% let off cams and didnt know till i pulled it back and thought something was wrong you probably did the same thing and just got less let off

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.