Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How good are they and who makes them..I am going to buy a blacked out bowmadness and I don't know if I can afford to put an after market strings and cables on it at first,has anyone used the strings and cables that come on the bows.
Thanks for any input
Nathan

·
Registered
527 Posts
It depends on wich model you have.
the Xforce bows have americas best bowstrings. While the other models i think are made in house at pse.
I could be wrong about those...

Maybe someone has a little more concrete info

Allan

·
shoot what you want
2,112 Posts
the bow madness come with factory strings. they will be okay for a LITTLE bit. so save up and get you some custom strings. here is my bow madness XL with SIXX STRINGS great price and customer service 2nd to no one

Attachments

·
shoot what you want
2,112 Posts
the Pro Series Bows from PSE come with americas best. and the
Mainline Bows come with factory strings.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the bow madness come with factory strings. they will be okay for a LITTLE bit. so save up and get you some custom strings. here is my bow madness XL with SIXX STRINGS great price and customer service 2nd to no one
Where did you get your sixx string from to they have a web site
Thanks for the input

·
World & National Champion
33,999 Posts
I just picked up a gx6 with the ABB strings on it. They seem like decent strings so far. I am getting a little seperation on the bottom cable though.

·
Registered
116 Posts

·
Registered
23,619 Posts
The ABB's that come on the Pro series are great.

The factory's on the Madness line are OK....but the bow is much better suited with customs like John's Customs

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I did a search on his strings the seem to be very good,I can;t seem to find a webpage or any contact info on where to get them from
Thanks
Nathan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts