Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, how does it compare to a regular peep sight? How does it mount to your bow? Does it work with "any" sight?

Pics would be appreciated..:)

·
Registered
25,254 Posts
the hindsight mounts to the screw holes that your sights attach to. you have to center 1 pin in the crosshairs. no matter what yardage you shoot you have to line the same pin in the croohair. example;shooting 40 yds center the 30 yd pin in crosshair then put your 40 yd pin on target. to me its just too much

·
Premium Member
10,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, I see. Sounds interesting. So If I center it on my 30 yd pin, can I still see and shoot my 60 yd pin accurately?

·
Registered
25,254 Posts
just make sure you center the same pin every time that obviously lines your face up makes sure everything is the same put your 60 yd pin on and shoot. its just hard because if you move and dont check your pin is in center right before you shoot and you moved your shot will be off. hope this helps

·
Registered
114 Posts
the hindsight mounts to the screw holes that your sights attach to. you have to center 1 pin in the crosshairs. no matter what yardage you shoot you have to line the same pin in the croohair. example;shooting 40 yds center the 30 yd pin in crosshair then put your 40 yd pin on target. to me its just too much
Heres a product that gives the benefit of torque control like hind sight but allows you to shoot without changing setup or shooting style. It is called Square-Up by Lightning Bowstrings. Check it out at www.lightningbowstrings.com You also get to keep your peep sight if you want to.

Attachments

·
Shooter of flesh
7,661 Posts
Isn't it because hind sight is 20/20?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts