Archery Talk Forum banner

Question about Hoyt's press adapters.

624 Views 6 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  j.d.m.
Anyone have these from hoyt or Last Chance? I just need the distance from the screw holding the white lower limb support pieces, up to where the limb tip would set in. I'm making my own version for my own press, and just need that length. Thanks
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
5,226 Posts
Just be careful asking for that kind of stuff on here, you may get a love letter in your PM's ;) Maybe your local shop has one you can look at??

· Registered
3,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the advise, but as far as I know, since I'm not selling them, or making anything that resembles them, and using them on my one and only press, there shouldn't be any problem. I also tried asking for some measurements of the actual bows so I could get in ballpark range of what I need, and I haven't gotten that from anyone either. I guess I have to find a dealer if not too far. Just thought it would be simple enough to answer here.

· Registered
3,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have made what I think will work. I just don't have a bow to use as a test. Closest I have is my Bowtech experience. But the system I came up with, seems like it will work with any past parallel bow. Thanks caspian for the measurement. I'm really busy at the moment, but I will post up pics when I get a chance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.