Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my girlfriend has been shooting now for year and this year she got her a new target bow and ever since she is having trouble getting her arm to come down to the target its like she stifs up when at full draw is there anything she can do to help this problem out any. she has blanked a few do to this problem how can she get her arm to come down to aim her sight on the target
any advice would be gladly appreciated
thanks daniel

·
Registered
463 Posts
way too long

She is struggling to keep it back at anchor. I don't care what feedback she is giving you ....Shorten it up!!! ---Mike :(

yeah she can a little but still has some trouble i do know her draw is about 2 inches too long could that be a problem

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
she is set at 46 lbs now and yeah that is a kisser button its supposed to come by the edge of her nose but as trouble getting it there, and i think that could be due to her draw

Kisser button goes on the corner of the lip not the nose. Bring it down some after you get the draw length fixed.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.