Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered some arrows from a shop about 2 weeks ago. I was just wondering what the usual turnaround time from order to completion.
Thanks,
TL

·
Registered
14,295 Posts
Thats really depends on a variety of factors. But I ordered a target from a shop and it took them 5 weeks to get it. I no longer shop there. :mad:

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
If the merchandise is in stock at the distributer 3 business days.
If it is factory direct 2 weeks at times.

·
EXTREME BOWSTRINGS
11,626 Posts
If I order string materials usuall is 5 business days but I can get is sooner if customer is willing to pay the charges for air time. And for amyone ordering strings, they are usually done and shipped in 1 to 2 days depending on how many I have to make it can go longer but then customer is notified of delays.

·
Premium Member
20,334 Posts
triple_lindy said:
I ordered some arrows from a shop about 2 weeks ago. I was just wondering what the usual turnaround time from order to completion.
Thanks,
TL
What arrows did you order?

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
I ordered some arrows from a shop about 2 weeks ago.
If they are Goldtips you might want to go to Walmart and buy a couple arrows to shoot in case they don't come in before this season, maybe even next season.:cry:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CX Terminator 4560

I ordered these arrows. Dipped and fletched with feathers cut to 26". I gave them an arrow to match a couple days after I ordered them. I'm just wondering now because I bought a bow from them this summer and got the same arrows just stock fletching cut to length when I picked up my bow. I don't think I ordered anything too out of the ordinary.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
We Try

to get them out within 2-3 days as long as we have them in stock. factors may be type of arrows, if your having them custom fletched or things like that. if that's the case then it may take alittle longer but normally not more than 4-5 days at most! most of the time dipping takes laonger because of the drying time. and if they are trying to match them exactly with out any variance what so ever.

speed

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Keep in mind that this is also a VERY VERY VERY busy time in a bow shop and everyone is getting ready for bowhunting. If the arrows are made on site they could be backed up, if they order them made to spec, no idea.

When I worked in a shop, at this time of year we routinely were fletching 15-20 dozen arrows a day and falling behind.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, I understand about being busy. I am by no means complaining. I'm just really wanting to get 'em and start shooting.

·
Registered
5,663 Posts
The dipping will definately slow the process considerably.

Yopu might consider looking into a jig and using arrow wraps if you shoot quite a bit.

I love the looks of a well crested arrow, but I would hate to ding one up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts