Archery Talk Forum banner

Question on Arrow Spine for Carbon Express Maxima

815 7
Hello:

I currently use Archer's Advantage Software to help with my archery. Well I found out I made a mistake and whereas I selected Carbon Express Maxima 250's I should have selected the 350's. The 250's are showing Marginally Weak on the Shaft Selector now that I'm doing/entering things correct within the application. :pukey:

How big of trouble do you folks think I'm in? Am I in any danger of the arrows breaking?

Shooting 31" shaft @ 53 lbs, 100 grain point, AAE 4" vanes, and EZE arrow wraps.

Thanks!!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,512 Posts
A 31" arrow??? What is your draw length?? If you are shooting only 53lbs and can get your arrow a little shorter you should be fine..Otherwise would go with the 350's.. don't think u have to worry about them breaking with these specs but you will notice issues with broadhead flight possibly..We need more info to help you out..

· Registered
55,407 Posts
Your cutting your arrows too long get them down to where they belong-------around 29" and you will be fine witht he 250. Also like was said even if you leave them that long they won't break and should still work-----Maximas run a little stiff to begin with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.