Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One question, It's a cool camo but why didn't they do deer skulls? :confused:

·
Registered
75 Posts
I had the same thought.

I would be way more interested in a deer skull camo.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Exactly my point

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
http://alpinearchery.com/silveradopage.html

A friend of mine just bought an Alpine Nitrous with the Skulz camo on the limbs and riser. I wasn't sure I'd like it just by the pictures I saw, but in person, it looks really good.

Deer or elk skulls would be cool I think.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Why not deer skull camo? The deer skull camo would be limited to just hunters(probably) The human skull camo could include all archers. Either way I think this camo pattern and colour will attract very few orders compared to other patterns. Just a theory.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I've seen it on the nemesis and I think it looks sweet! BTW, those alpine limb pockets are crazy! kind of limbsaver-like but alpine actually took the time to make them appealing to the eye.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I've seen it on the nemesis and I think it looks sweet! BTW, those alpine limb pockets are crazy! kind of limbsaver-like but alpine actually took the time to make them appealing to the eye.
Yep the Alpines are really eye catching with their limb pockets, and the overall design in general. They not only look good, but my dad bought the Jim Shockey Series and it shoots really great also.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I ordered a PSE Vendetta in this new skull camo. Now I just need to find an arrow wrap maker that can do the skull camo for my arrows( Z28melissa):wink:
I think it's copywrited!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts