Archery Talk Forum banner

Question

346 Views 5 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  pragmatic_lee
Why does it say at the bottom of the threads in the quick post section that I have to click on the quick post option from one of the above posts in the thread. I would do this but I can't find it.

Thanks,

Rodney
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· aka "5 Spot"
9,767 Posts
Why does it say at the bottom of the threads in the quick post section that I have to click on the quick post option from one of the above posts in the thread. I would do this but I can't find it.

Thanks,

Rodney
Located in the lower right hand corner of each post in a thread are 3 buttons - the one on the far right is the Quick Reply

· aka "5 Spot"
9,767 Posts

Thanks,

Rodney
It is one of the buttons below the person's message. Has a feather on it.
Thanks. Just used it for this post. I put my mouse over all the buttons but must not've read it, or read it right.
And the middle button lets you quote multiple posts. Just click it on each post you want to quote the clicker the Reply button.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.