Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sister's husband's cousin invited us up for bowhunting mule deer and possibly antelope in Montana. It would be a DIY hunt. He lives around Havre.

We were wondering about how to get tags for the 2007 season?

What licenses and permits do we need to get?

Can we get short term licenses for a reduced rate?

Is all of Montana draw only for archery or are there OTC permits?

Should we get a party application, or is it pretty easy to draw for archery tags?

Thanks for your advice.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts