Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Vendor
90,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we take a look at the 2019 Tightspot Rise Quiver, coming in the 5 arrow hood and offered in several camo options this quiver is packed with features for any whitetail hunter in any situation. The quiver has revolutionized into a smaller more compact design with a tree limb bracket and also includes the extra gripper option.

If you have questions or would like to check our current specials feel free to pm or call 336 564 2400 or email [email protected]

·
A.K.A BuckChef
4,033 Posts
Nice quiver and video review. I may update my old Hoyt quiver this year LOL. My buddies always make fun of me for using it. (The deer never seemed to care)
Now after checking it out I’ll probably get one.

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Here we take a look at the 2019 Tightspot Rise Quiver, coming in the 5 arrow hood and offered in several camo options this quiver is packed with features for any whitetail hunter in any situation. The quiver has revolutionized into a smaller more compact design with a tree limb bracket and also includes the extra gripper option.

If you have questions or would like to check our current specials feel free to pm or call 336 564 2400 or email [email protected]

Great Job! The TightSpot and KingPin are the only two aspects of my bow and accessories that I am absolutely married to. Everything else is subject to change. Great customer service.

·
can I shoot it?
16,650 Posts
So is this the same quiver that Bowtech released under their name last year? I know they are both owned by the same company, and I really liked the tight spot version Bowtech released last year.

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
if I was in the market, that would be the quiver. nothing game changing, but I do like it. what is the weight of the standard 5 arrow? mine has really served me well. I got a black one so it matches every bow:wink:

·
I like elk!
17,183 Posts
if I was in the market, that would be the quiver. nothing game changing, but I do like it. what is the weight of the standard 5 arrow? mine has really served me well. I got a black one so it matches every bow:wink:
The weight is almost identical...
I cut my TS quivers down years ago, I’m ahead of the curve!

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
The weight is almost identical...
I cut my TS quivers down years ago, I’m ahead of the curve!
now I feel dumb for not thinking of that, haha. I have never minded the length, but it is unnecessary.

·
My Elk Hunting Home
32,332 Posts
now I feel dumb for not thinking of that, haha. I have never minded the length, but it is unnecessary.
I don't know. With my 30+ inch arrows, I really like having the extra length of the TS, really keeps them secure better than shorter ones I've used. So what's different about this new TS versus the older one........besides the hanging hook attached at the top?

·
can I shoot it?
16,650 Posts
If you guys go to the Bowtech sight I believe this is the same one they have. Had one on my Realm. It worked well.

·
Vendor
90,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Vendor
90,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
My Elk Hunting Home
32,332 Posts
Shorter and comes with the extra gripper, and more expensive.
Why would whitetail hunters want or need a shorter quiver? What's the advantage? And since it's shorter than the original, is there a need for a second gripper? I haven't even needed a 2nd gripper in my regular one with long arrows.

Is this a solution to a problem that doesn't exist, or just TS's marketing attempts to attract more treestand hunters to their products? It would seem that most treestand hunters are resistant to paying "more" for any quiver as most take them off anyway.:dontknow:

·
I like elk!
17,183 Posts
Why would whitetail hunters want or need a shorter quiver? What's the advantage? And since it's shorter than the original, is there a need for a second gripper? I haven't even needed a 2nd gripper in my regular one with long arrows.

Is this a solution to a problem that doesn't exist, or just TS's marketing attempts to attract more treestand hunters to their products? It would seem that most treestand hunters are resistant to paying "more" for any quiver as most take them off anyway.:dontknow:

I agree.
When I first saw the new TS, I was intrigued....but quickly realized there’s no benefit.
I did forget to mention the integrated limb hanger, though.

·
Registered
16,160 Posts
I have 3 of the longer ones they have to be like 4-5 years old this year 2 of the three started making squeaking noise when putting them on or off asked them thru an email if they would send me 3 new washers to put on mine to stop the noise they said send them to us and we will fix them for you. So I sent all 3 of mine to them and they had 9 day turn around time (business days) and I received 3 brand new whole quivers from them instead of just putting on a washer they sent brand new quivers now that was awesome CS. If I ever need a new quiver it be a tight spot just to support a great CS company.

I do like the new bow hanger and second grippers as I have lost 3 arrows spot and stalking thru thick stuff with just one gripper

1 - 20 of 27 Posts