Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
This will be my second season with them and have only had 1 fail on me...Most likely because the water was to hot, made the plastic brittle and I was pulling it out of a plywood backer at the range.
Otherwise I have several hundred shots on most of them on my practice arrows and the vanes are just now starting to come off some of them after passing thru the targets several times...
I went this route because I wasn't set up with a fletching jig, vanes, glue etc to do my own...
NAP has supposedly improved the glue they use in them too for 2011

·
Registered
7,235 Posts
They work great, as long as you do it according to the instructions. They are a quick way of fletching your arrows.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
are the NAP the best out there?

Do they make a quick fletch with the fusion vane? not really a fan of blazers

·
Registered
45 Posts
I bought some 2 years ago and I really liked them . It was quick and easy and they shot good too . I will buy more when i need to refletch again .

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
NAP are great I use the Quick Spin ones they work great if your set up is correct i found this out the hard way!! I have them on all my arrows and only break when they hit something like a limb or hard they stay on with pass throughs like they say they will... I would get NAP if i was you

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just won a pack of the NAP ones at a 3D shoot last week so I decided to try them out on some arrows that I needed to refletch. I have to say that they work exactly as advertised and I am very impressed. I did a 1/2 dozen arrows let them dry and went to shoot them in my yard. They grouped great with no change in poi from my regular arrows. I would not hesitate to hunt with these.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
I tried them and was very impressed on how tight and consistent my group was. I will try them this fall. There is added weight for the long range shooters, but hunting whitetails I am looking at 20 yard and under shots.

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
Roughly $50/dozen... uh.. no. I just can't wrap my head around why the cost is so high.
They work very well. If you're paying $50 per Dozen you just ain't looking. However, if you want them to say Bone Collector or Crush on them, you will pay a bit more.........but the vane is the same.

I'd go with the Twister.

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
You can get the quickspins for $20/half dozen..

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
You can get the quickspins for $20/half dozen..
To each their own.....price is out of touch with what it is. Normal blazers will cost you $9/dozen...not $40+...ahh.. the price of convenience.

I'm sure they work just fine and if they were half that cost, it would make more sense to me.

·
Registered
10,513 Posts
They are a bit steep, no doubt about that. I just ordered two packs of NAP Twister quickfletch. Including shipping, I shelled out almost $50...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts