Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which are better? blazers or quickspins? I'm getting some easton axis arrows and don't know which ones to get. Thanks for any info.:)

·
Registered
13,924 Posts
In my opinion I would get the Blazers. I have used both and think they are both just as good and just as accurate. The Blazers however, are much cheaper and much more durable. Plus, they look cool.:wink:

·
Banned
337 Posts
i really like the blazers!:darkbeer:

·
Registered
10,157 Posts
i've used both ,and i like the blazers better for two reasons 1. the cost 2.durability ,i found that the quickspins aren't as duable as the blazers

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys. I talked to some of my freinds and they all said blazers too. I think thats what I'll go with.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
I use both. The blazers are a bit more durable but I tend to get tighter groups with the quick spins when using broadheads. Can't go wrong with either.

·
Registered
7,405 Posts
Neither is really "better", it depends on what you are shooting, and what you need them to do.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've shot both. My choice - Blazers. Watch some one shoot a QS and you'll notice the QS put on the brakes and slow down at about 25-30 yards.:darkbeer:

·
Registered
123 Posts
I shoot Blazers through a whisker bisquit and I think they are awesome. Very tough, I shoot league about 5 months and there is no wear marks at all. Shot 1 through 2 ribs, not between but through, and there was no evidence at all. I have them on Satellite Platinum carbons with Iron head 100's and they shoot just like field points.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'm currently shooting quick spins and will switch to blazers after this season. The quick spins are just too slow for me with no noticable difference in accuracy. If I'm not gonna gain accuracy why lose the 7-9 fps.?
Bill

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
hoytviper said:
I use both. The blazers are a bit more durable but I tend to get tighter groups with the quick spins when using broadheads. Can't go wrong with either.

I found this to be true as well.The new speed hunters that resemble the blazers are awesome.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Does anyone know the link to quick spins website?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts