Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i think i saw a post on this earlier, but i couldnt find it, ssorry if it is a repost. i recently went to cabelas and picked up some quickfletch, twisters and quickspins, i have always wanted to try them, but didnt want to buy a new fletchin jig and i also didnt want to spend 20 bucks (or evebn 14 ffor that matter) but i broke down and did it. let me just say wow! its super easy to use the quickfletch, and they are really very tough. i fletched up 3 arrows with quickspins, 3 twisters and had 3 blazers ( on mayhem hunters) and i wanted to see if they actually dropped ,like some people said. i shot all of them to 70 so far, do to the wind and rain, i didnt feel comfortable at 90 (yeah i shoot to 90 , i know i used to say it was crazy to shoot that far, but ive learned that its hard, and just plain fun. not to mention i wouldnt shoot a deer that far, but its good practice.) but i did notice a 4 inch drop with the quick spins at 70, and 2 inch drop with the twisters, but the quickspins had the best group, not by much but somewhat. i just thought ud like to know, and ill kepp u updated once i got 90.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yes.... I like you, just recently did the same. I bought a package of the QuickFletchs of the Twister Style and put them on. Done RIGHT, with good clean shafts and hot boiling water, they went on easy and look good.

I was replacing 4" vaines and can say with out a doubt my groups are better with the Twister QuickFletches and they fly nice and true!!!! I will use them again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts