Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
1,586 Posts
The new Tight Spot quiver is something you should look at. It is a little pricey but it is an awesome lightweight and compact one piece quiver. Comes off very easy as well. Holds 5 arrows.
what does that sweet little ditty run? the quiver that is :tongue:

· Registered
197 Posts
The new Tight Spot quiver is something you should look at. It is a little pricey but it is an awesome lightweight and compact one piece quiver. Comes off very easy as well. Holds 5 arrows.

what does that sweet little ditty run? the quiver that is :tongue:

I saw the Tight Spot Quiver for $120 at Scheels here in Montana.

Does anybody have any experience with either the Martin 2X4 Quiver or the Trophy Ridge Arrow Cage 2 Quiver?

I would really prefer a two piece quiver.

How does a two piece attach to the Alien-X?

Attachments

· Premium Member
17,591 Posts
The Martin quiver is actually pretty sweet. I have one I used on my Firecat , its the quietest quiver I have ever had and as solid as they come
I can check my catalogue but.....does that come in more than a 4 arrow model?

I saw the Tight Spot Quiver for $120 at Scheels here in Montana.

Does anybody have any experience with either the Martin 2X4 Quiver or the Trophy Ridge Arrow Cage 2 Quiver?

I would really prefer a two piece quiver.

How does a two piece attach to the Alien-X?
I checked out the TR Arrow Cage. It's pricey like the Ridgehunter was when it first came out. Also it doesn't have the snubber strap like the Ridgehunter and I really like that feature. I've never come close to losing an arrow from the quiver while using it.

A two piece quiver attaches in the barrels where the limb bolts connect.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.