Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a quiver for my Alphamax 35. Wondering if there was one that works better on the bow. By better I mean attaches firmly, doesn't add undue vibration, and seems to not affect the bow when shooting (beisdes the obvious weight). Or should I just go with a hip quiver, or removeable one? I will be shooting some inside and outside target as well as 3-D.

Thanks,

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
I like the regular Hoyt two piece quivers. They don't detach, but also don't stick out very far from the right side of the bow. For hunting, I still think this setup beats the detachable models. But for 3-D and other target pursuits, a hip quiver is probably your best bet.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have a used Hoyt two piece quiver that I got about a month and a half ago. I just got a HHA optimizer sight and it does not have enough clearence for the slider on the sight. It has little no vibration and if you are interested I would sell it to you for $40. If you are interested or want to see some pictures email me at [email protected].

·
Registered
126 Posts
I've had the two piece Hoyt 4 arrow quiver on my AlphaMax 35 for 2 years now and it's been just fine. Had a guy come up to me this past year on the range saying how quiet my bow was. Last season I misjudged the distance on a deer and shot over it's back. It just jumped 10 yards and stopped. Was able to pull another arrow out of the quiver as it started walking and made that shot count. Works for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts