Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have bowtech destroyer 350 with an hha 5519 sight, I just purchased an octane bantamweight quiver and can not get it mounted properly, has anyone ran into this issue or am I just missing something?

·
Registered
167 Posts
my bantamweight on my tribute mounts to the riser, not the sight. should be a hole near the top of the riser to mount to.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The quiver came with the hardware to mount it to the riser but it does not space it far enough out to keep the body of the quiver from hitting the sight, looks as though it needs at least a 1/2 inch more clearance

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
The quiver came with the hardware to mount it to the riser but it does not space it far enough out to keep the body of the quiver from hitting the sight, looks as though it needs at least a 1/2 inch more clearance
have you tried adjusting the quiver by moving the hood/grippers?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have tried to adjust everything, the hha sight I have on it has the wheel adjustment, I believe it just sticks out too far to allow the quiver enough clearance, I'll keep trying thanks for all the help

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have a destroyer 350 with the ds5519, I am using the alpine soft loc mounted to the sight with the spacers provided with the sight. It is extremely quiet even while shooting attached. Although I don't recommend using a alpine if you are using axis arrows. The just don't grip the arrows tight enough. Plus with the soft loc you can remove while I'n stand.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my old quiver mounted to sight, no problem, this one mounts to riser, may fabricate spacer to make it work, or go back to old quiver

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Try calling octane and see if they have a spacer already made. they may be able to help you out: 541-284-471

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have the exact same set up and the exact same problem. Ive tried switching the arms on the quiver, flipping the grippers upside down, etc.... I finally got it in a position where it clears the slider on the sight but when the quiver is loaded with arrows it is pretty tough to get to the slider. :confused: grrrrrrr. The bantamweight is an awesome light weight quiver that fits the bow perfectly it just doesnt work well with HHA's i guess.

I have a posted and commented on a few threads about this. Some people have suggested the G5 mounting bracket or the Treelimb mounting bracket. Anyone use these products on a Destroyer with any other octane quivers? (i.e. deadlock pro?)

Pictures????

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
I have the exact same set up and the exact same problem. Ive tried switching the arms on the quiver, flipping the grippers upside down, etc.... I finally got it in a position where it clears the slider on the sight but when the quiver is loaded with arrows it is pretty tough to get to the slider. :confused: grrrrrrr. The bantamweight is an awesome light weight quiver that fits the bow perfectly it just doesnt work well with HHA's i guess.

I have a posted and commented on a few threads about this. Some people have suggested the G5 mounting bracket or the Treelimb mounting bracket. Anyone use these products on a Destroyer with any other octane quivers? (i.e. deadlock pro?)

Pictures????
I use the tightspot adapter with my allegiance and hha with an octane deadlock pro, works like a charm

·
Registered
55 Posts
I was thinking about the kwikee high riser 2 bracket for this problem it's only like 15 bucks and looks better than the tight spot bracket

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
If octane doesn't have anything for you just get a g5 bracket

1 - 13 of 13 Posts