Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a quiver for the qad exodus that can be removed and hung in the tree. I currently have a g5 head loc which is great with the screw in tree brackets. I just need one that at least let's me hang it from a hook because I always remove the quiver once in the tree. But I always so need it to fit the qad exodus swept blade broadhead. I have to be super careful about putting them in g5 because they hit the sides and each other if I don't turn them certain directions, and can only get about 3 all the way inside the cover without them sticking out. Already nicked myself once. Thanks for your help.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Lift, Run, Shoot
13,351 Posts
Quikee Hi-5

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
Best quiver on the market if the Treelimb. They have. Anew rubber insert which works great for all BH. I have Exodus in mine and the blades do not touch anything so remain sharp but arrows are held firmly. They were created by Rod to come off and hang in a tree. Tough as nails too.

·
THWACK!!!!
9,754 Posts
Best quiver on the market if the Treelimb. They have. Anew rubber insert which works great for all BH. I have Exodus in mine and the blades do not touch anything so remain sharp but arrows are held firmly. They were created by Rod to come off and hang in a tree. Tough as nails too.
Just curious if you have the 5 arrow quiver or 3 ? Just asking because I have the 3 arrow model and see the same issue the op is concerned about. The blades either hitting each other or the sides of the quiver. There is room to fit them in there but not much especially in the dark.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would like to get the 5 arrow if it does in fact not have any issues with the Exodus heads. I'm assuming you have the premium model, is this correct?

·
THWACK!!!!
9,754 Posts
I would like to get the 5 arrow if it does in fact not have any issues with the Exodus heads. I'm assuming you have the premium model, is this correct?

Yes , I have the 3 arrow premium model. Imagine if it doesn't bother you that you could get the 5 arrow quiver and maybe carry 3 arrows. Kind of defeats the purpose of the 5 arrow quiver but wouldn't bother some guys.

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
I don't have exodus broadheads but I believe the fuse vector streamline XT quiver would fit your needs
I'm super impressed with mine...like a tight spot but has a loop to hang from tree hook and seems to fit broadheads well. I use slick trick mags.

·
BowhunterT100
6,428 Posts
Treelimb quiver is what I use.

·
Registered
8,301 Posts

I have the 3 and 5 arrow premium. There is no issue with them hitting each other with the insert.

·
THWACK!!!!
9,754 Posts
What is the insert? Is this the original foam insert and hood that comes with the premium model?

I think he is referring to the new molded hood insert for 2016. Shoot me a pm with your phone number or email and I will send you a picture. They will fit in there but there's not much room left for clearance.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts