Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I trying to find out if there is any way to mount a quiver to a CBE Tek OR Quad. I want to use an extended bar slider for hunting with a scope, but it appears there isn't clearance for a quiver... any ideas? Pics would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
000_0093[1].jpg 000_0092[1].jpg 000_0091[1].jpg 000_0090[1].jpg this is how i did mine on my 340 and a tech hunter. i had plenty of clearance and works great. its an octane quiver of some sort, and i didnt have to modify anything , just bolts right on.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
I have the same type set up, it is no problem, and I have hunted with a CBE for years...love the ability to have a sight tape out past 100yds for practice, and who knows.....

·
Registered
50,316 Posts
Have your dealer order you the quiver mounting block for your sight. CBE makes one.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
After replying I looked on their website and found it... so, my next question..... do they make anything for the quad? This is really the route I would like to go. Thanks

·
74,535 Posts
Pm Eric Griggs and ask, he a member here and always helpfull for any of Scott archery needs.

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/member.php?u=3630

Pick up the phone and call him. Guys at Scott Archery are over whelming with good customer service. CBE are all I have ever used for many years.
DB

·
Registered
4,285 Posts
You will need the mounting block and extension bar... Like DB said give them a call, They're always more than happy to help...

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Dido, they have super customer service, and will make sure you get what you want!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts