Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys!

I am getting the HHA Optimizer Lite Ultra Sight - DS-5519 RH Sight in a few weeks. I am looking for a quiver to use with this site. I really like the reviews of Tight Spot quivers but it looks like I will have to buy a separate $25 bracket/mount to be able to use this combo. That will be close to $160 just to use the quiver.

Tight Spot is not out of the question but I am looking for input on other quality quivers that I can use with the HHA 5519. I will hunt and shoot with the quiver on my bow, so, I want it to be something of quality.

Thanks for the help!

·
Banned
794 Posts
If you plan to shoot and hunt with it on the bow like you said, then there's none better than Tight Spot for that. Honestly don't even bother looking at anything else.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you plan to shoot and hunt with it on the bow like you said, then there's none better than Tight Spot for that. Honestly don't even bother looking at anything else.
I am the type that researches everything in depth before purchasing and it's pretty obvious that Tight Spot is in a league of their own. I am almost sure I will go that route but wanted to see about other opininions.

Is the best place to purchase the bracket from ebay?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Just go with the Tight spot, you won't be disappointed. I tried the Tree limb with the riser mount didn't quite fit the way I wanted it.

Tight spot is where it's at. ..

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just go with the Tight spot, you won't be disappointed. I tried the Tree limb with the riser mount didn't quite fit the way I wanted it.

Tight spot is where it's at. ..
Nice setup. Where did you buy the carbon fiber mounting bracket from?

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
There is akways the octane deadlock pro, same features except the gripper is different, but the ts does come with lifetime warranty

1 - 11 of 11 Posts