Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I just got the triax this weekend (switched from bowtech this is my first Mathews and I really enjoy it it’s an awesome bow) anyways, my dealer set my bow up for me and when I got how I put the arrows in my quiver and they wouldn’t let it snap into place because of my HHA sights bob getting in the way. Is there a bigger spacer to use to fix this problem? Thanks for any help

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
I am no sure this will help you, but I recently flipped my Mathews quiver mount on my Halon 32 from the top to the bottom of the bow. Really helps with balance. May not fix your problem.

·
Registered
7,546 Posts
Is it the model with the wheel on the back?

·
Registered
606 Posts
seen something recently that tight spot quiver has some type of adaptor that you can use for guys who uses sliders and knobs. wish i can remember where i saw it as im interested in a new quiver for my triax and would use something like that for my hha. in the past i have used longer screws and 1" plastic spacers you can get at the hardware store to clear my dial

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes it’s a Mathews quiver and it looks like it already has once spacer on it? But it needs a bigger one

1 - 7 of 7 Posts