Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a good quiet quiver to use on my Hoyt Supertec, and Razortec. I want a removable quiver that I can use on either bow and also hook in the tree.

·
Registered
852 Posts
I like the Kwikee Kwivers - one bracket on the bow, and another on one of those deals that screws into the tree - tough to beat for a treestand hunter, IMO...

- georgestrings

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
ALPINE SOF LOK, SUPER QUIET:cool:

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
I agree with George and HP10,kwikee quiver is what I like.You can purchase a quiver and the tree mount bracket for under30 bucks....IMO can't be beat...:)

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Which Quickie Quiver

I went and looked at a couple, I saw a 3 and a 4 arrow quiver which one would you sugest. I like to looks of the small 3 quiver are the brackets compatable with all quickie quivers?

·
Registered
775 Posts
dennykyser,

Kwikee's come in three sizes, 3, 4, or 6 arrow. The bracket works for any of them. So, the one you choose is up to you. I've never used more than 3 arrows on a day hunt but I use the one that carries 4 cause I like to have an arrow with a judo on it with me. I also have a 6 arrow one but mostly just fill it with arrows and leave it in the truck in case I need one. Hope this helps.

huntin1

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
I have the regular 4- arrow kwikee and the 4-arrow kwikee combo,for mechanical heads.
If your shooting fixed,I would go with the regular kwikee..

The combo for mechanicals has two arrow snaps instead of one,that way you don't have to push the shaft up in the quiver tight and open your blades....;)

·
Registered
11,651 Posts
Alpine Softlock

Alpien soft lock is like adding limb savers

The Quickee Quiver all palstic qivers are junk I had used several and broek them all IMHO You get what you pay for

Alpine rocks

TINK

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
I too use the Alpine soft lok. LOVE IT! And I HATE bow quivers!

·
Registered
441 Posts
treejumper has it right:D

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Re: Alpine Softlock

Africanbowhunter said:
Alpien soft lock is like adding limb savers

The Quickee Quiver all palstic qivers are junk I had used several and broek them all IMHO You get what you pay for

Alpine rocks

TINK
What works well for some,don't work well for all..I 've never broke a Kwikee in 20 years I've used them..You must be hard on equiptment......

·
Registered
852 Posts
"I also have a 6 arrow one but mostly just fill it with arrows and leave it in the truck in case I need one."

To further add to this thought, pretty much all the guys I bowhunt with use Kwikees, also - so what we do, is buy a couple of extra brackets, and attatch them in stratgic locations in our hunting vehicles... For example, I hunt out of a Chevy C1500 with a cap on the back - when you open up my "back door", there's a quiver bracket on each side - for me, and my hunting partner to snap our quivers into place, while heading out for the hunt... That way, our hunting arrows(and quivers) are stored safely out of harm's way, and when we get ready to hunt, we just snap them out of the "truck brackets", and onto our bows... I'd love to claim that idea for myself, but can't - I saw someone else do it, and liked the idea...

I also like the 6 arrow models, with 4 broadhead tipped arrows, and 2 judo points in mine... I use Rocket Steelheads and Gold Tip 5575 arrows, and haven't had any problem using the 6 arrow Kwikees with them - just gotta check 'em from time to time, is all... I have a couple of them - one of which I ordered to match my bow, and the other I bought clearanced at wallyworld - for $5!!! Can't beat THAT value...

If I did alot of still hunting, I'd probably buy a good back quiver - I most likely will, anyways - they are VERY usefull, IMO...

Tink - I've had pretty good luck with the Kwikees - had a couple for a few years, and they're still holding up just fine...

- georgestrings

·
Registered
163 Posts
I just ordered an Alpine soft-lock for my Ultratec. I used a bohning lynx last year and it worked fine.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts