Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a new X-Force and am trying to choose a quiver and could use some suggestions. What i want in a quiver is: holds 5 arrows, has two shaft grip sections, quiet (rubber parts), not overly bulky, and comes in a Realtree pattern other than AP.

I am also not wanting to spend over $80.00

Thanks

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also i just bought a set of the Easton FMJ arrows and was wondering if anyone has had issues with them staying snug in your quiver.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Interested in suggestions also. To the Top.

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
I'm not sure if it will meet your criteria but Athens makes a sweet lookin quiver you might want to look at.

·
Registered
14,313 Posts
Try to find yourself a used tightspot quiver. There are not a lot of them around because people just don't get rid of them. they only have one gripper but the gripper is fully adjustable and holds the arrows 4 times(literally) tighter than an alpine quiver with the double gripper. They are fully adjustable and will actually take noise and vibration out of your bow and it does not affect the balance of your bow hardly at all compared to every other quiver on the market.

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
You just described an Alpine Softlock. It comes in a 5 arrow, 2 grip sections, and has a rubber bracket it snaps into that makes ZERO noise attaching and removing. You can also get a second bracket that attaches to a treestand or screws into the tree to attach it to when you're not hunting. The best part is, I think they're only like $40. I've been using one for years and highly recommend it.

·
Registered
12,875 Posts
Spend a bit more or wish you would have and get a tight spot

·
Registered
1,118 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the suggestions. I think the Alpine Softlock is exactly what i am looking for. Thank you Bowhuntertim.

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Thanks for all the suggestions. I think the Alpine Softlock is exactly what i am looking for. Thank you Bowhuntertim.
No problem buddy. Like I said, you pretty much described it to a T when you said what you were looking for. I'm sure you'll like it and you can't beat the price.

·
wannabtradguy
15,318 Posts
alpine soft lock

1 - 13 of 13 Posts