1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
fantastic leather work.....can't wait to see your quivers

·
32,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The guns are Ruger Vaqueros 7& 1/2 inch barrels and the other holsters are ones I made just for fun. The Frontier model is actually one of a pair and the cross draw is also, just can't get everything into one phot. Hope to have another quiver on here by Monday! I also did the handles on the pistols.

·
32,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I laid a freshly oiled Vaquero on the daybed and notice the stain on the blue cover. I'm still in trouble over that with my wife. That Ballistol is good stuff tho. Smells like Moose juice but grows on ya! Got to buy her a new cover now and I'm wondering what makes a good back ground color for taking photos of my archery stuff and leather work?

·
Registered
346 Posts
fantastic leather work.....can't wait to see your quivers

·
Registered
825 Posts
Hey Rem

You mite a white bed sheet or bed spread to lighten thing up.JMO

Larry

rembrandt said:
I laid a freshly oiled Vaquero on the daybed and notice the stain on the blue cover. I'm still in trouble over that with my wife. That Ballistol is good stuff tho. Smells like Moose juice but grows on ya! Got to buy her a new cover now and I'm wondering what makes a good back ground color for taking photos of my archery stuff and leather work?

·
32,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tree stand said:
Hey Rem

You mite a white bed sheet or bed spread to lighten thing up.JMO

Larry
I think your right and I always take the pictures at night which doesn't help. I'll try to do better with the quivers.

·
32,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bowtech Mike said:
Nice work. Have you thought about knife sheaths?
Yep, I make them all the time, in fact, I've got one to match the holster set. I'll try to get it on here with the knife included.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts