Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is out there for quivers that carry more than 5 arrows. I am wanting to get something for small game hunting and would love to find something out that carries a heck of alot of arrows.

Let me know if you use anything that can handle more than 5 arrows.

Thanks

·
Registered
7,546 Posts
Didnt Nugent carry a quiver that held like 10 arrows? That thing was huge!

·
Registered
427 Posts
O know pse makes an eight arrow. Martin has one as well. Bowtech/diamond did and I believe you can still get them. They were both 1 and 2 piece models.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Didnt Nugent carry a quiver that held like 10 arrows? That thing was huge!
Yeah it is a 10 arrow model by Martin. Back in the 90's, he could be seen sporting a 16 arrow assault quiver on his bows. All I can say is, frickin awesome!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Well.... just a thought.

If your small game hunting then you dont need to be as concerned about noise as you would if you were deer hunting. Don't get me wrong, you still have to be quiet. The point is, you can use a hip or back quiver. Stuff as many arrows as you want into it. Mine that I use when I'm 3-d shooting will easily hold a dozen with room to spare.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ttt

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Catquiver MINI!!! I love mine and for small game hunting I could shove atleast 8-10 arrows in it and its great for spot n stalk groundhog hunting!

·
Registered
894 Posts
My Fuse Posi-lite holds 6

·
Registered
124 Posts
I really like my Vortxx 6 arrow by New Dawn Outdoors. You can get a hard arrow cover that the quiver full of arrows slides into. I don't like to deal with the big hard bow case all the time. I can use a soft case with the hard cover over the quiver full of arrows and I am ready to go.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the help. That Vortxx looks awesome.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts