Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe this was done before but here goes.How many bow companies that are no longer with us can you think of?I'll start with a few.Continental,York?,Mountianeer,Blue Ridge,Champion.:deadhorse I'll stop there.Don't wanna hog 'em all.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can't believe I took the caplock off when I typed in R.I.P. Wish I could fix it.Indian is XI right?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Indian archery was traditional bows. I do believe ther is a connection between them and XI

·
Premium Member
20,334 Posts
Darton01 said:
Can't believe I took the caplock off when I typed in R.I.P. Wish I could fix it.Indian is XI right?
Fixed!

Carroll
Hot Shot
Allen

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CDE, Golden was bought by Bear. Pro line by Darton but I think they are still around.Just like Jennings was bought by Bear years ago.I'm not sure but its called North American Hunting Group or something like that.Same with McPherson merged with Pearson.I guess McPherson would count here though 'cause you cant buy a McPherson bow,but I think you can still buy Golden Eagle.So Pro line would make the list.Thanks,keep 'em comin.:embarres:

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
olympus
robin hood (made by darton for robin hood archery)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Jeffery Does still make bows. I think they are some very under rated bows.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
golden circle, bullet ADI, barnburner, revolution (?) , rocky mountain RAC, .....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sanders Bows
Fasco Bows
Staghorn Bows
U.S.A.C. bows
Perry Bows
E. Bud Pierson Bows
Smithwick Bows
Hit Bows
Dicky Roberts Bows
Diamond Bows
Norm Richards Bows
Colt Bows
American Archery Bows
Shakespier Bows
Drake Bows

·
Archery Coach
23,292 Posts
DMONTI said:
Sanders Bows
Fasco Bows
Staghorn Bows
U.S.A.C. bows
Perry Bows
E. Bud Pierson Bows
Smithwick Bows
Hit Bows
Dicky Roberts Bows
Diamond Bows
Norm Richards Bows
Colt Bows
American Archery Bows
Shakespier Bows
Drake Bows
Charlie Pierson used to bring some of his dad's creations to JOAD. Sadly, Charlie is very old and really can't get out of the nursing home these days. Mildred Died three years ago and the last I saw Charlie was when he came to the 04 Olympic Trials. great bow designers both of them -lots of people don't remember all the stuff that family did for archery-both flight and target

·
Archery Coach
23,292 Posts
As a kid I remember COE BOWS. I suspect they are long gone too

1 - 20 of 89 Posts