Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many are coming to the R100 in Palmer next month? I saw Mark today, him and the others are cutting the course. It will be a new one this year. It should be a fun time. Hopefully the alien will be landing there this year. That is a cool target to shoot. These guys put a lot of effort into the shoot and it showed last year. This year should be even better.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
r100 in palmer

I will be going! I'm taking my wife,kids and a lot of friends. We had a great time last year, and are looking forward to it.:smile:

·
Registered
422 Posts
I'll be there

·
Registered
281 Posts
We will be there this year along with a bunch of friends. Last year the only thing i was not happy with was the parking the guys are tring to get as many cars in there as they can but I had people opening doors into my truck and it was not the peoples fault they are tring to get bows out kids arrows and you need a little space. But it was a 1000 times better then the shoot in Bennington VT waiting 20 min at a target and then were told cards had to be in by 3:00 just not enough time. But the people in Palmer MA did a great job and we all had a great time. Just give us a bit more space.

Thanks Jim

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tackle123 I will let them know about the parking concern. There should be more parking this year.
SMABOWHUNTER I need all the pointers I can get. I have gotten over my target panic though. Its nice to be able to aim in the middle again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts