Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
NC ASA Director
36,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First R100 of the year. Targets will be in great shape.

Come out and join us.

Attachments

·
NC ASA Director
36,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good. I think you would like it here.

·
Registered
8,470 Posts
No better place to shot it than Sage Creek .

·
Just beat Terry Club
9,334 Posts

·
NC ASA Director
36,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you have to shoot it all in one day or can you split it up across two days ?
Although difficult, you may be able to shoot it all in one day, but we recommend that you shoot it in two days.

·
Coal Keeps The Lights On
671 Posts
Just curious as to how far the motels listed on Rhineharts web site are from the shoot. Thanks

·
Coal Keeps The Lights On
671 Posts
Just curious as to how far the motels listed on Rhineharts web site are from the shoot. Thanks
Also do they have a female hunter class and what is the max yardage.

·
NC ASA Director
36,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Most of the hotels are within 15 minutes of the shoot site. Sorry I missed your question for so long.

·
NC ASA Director
36,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Also do they have a female hunter class and what is the max yardage.
We have a Women's Hunter class. We are setting a separate stake for the Women. It will be a 40 yard max. All known distance.

·
Registered
211 Posts
We have a Women's Hunter class. We are setting a separate stake for the Women. It will be a 40 yard max. All known distance.
What's the max distance for the mens stakes and are those also known yardages? Do you think it's possible to shoot all 100 on Saturday if we make it there by 9am?

·
NC ASA Director
36,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What's the max distance for the mens stakes and are those also known yardages? Do you think it's possible to shoot all 100 on Saturday if we make it there by 9am?
Womens Stake 35 Max, Mens Stake 45 Max. All Known yardage.

It will push you to do it all in one day, but some have done it in the past. Best to be there at 7:30 if you can make it that early. Pre-registering will get you on the course quicker.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I got my reminder post card yesterday. Not that I needed it. I have been looking forward to this since last year.

On there is says there is a milk jug shoot. What is that?

·
NC ASA Director
36,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
On there is says there is a milk jug shoot. What is that?
Sorry, I just saw this. Two milk jugs suspended and you shoot arrows at them to empty the water. First with all water out wins. Other one hits the ground.

·
Just beat Terry Club
9,334 Posts
Sorry, I just saw this. Two milk jugs suspended and you shoot arrows at them to empty the water. First with all water out wins. Other one hits the ground.
Yea, its a fun event. Drain as much water from your jug as fast as you can to make your opponents jug hit the ground.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts