Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished this fun Father/Son project. It is started as old electric wheel chair we picked up from a garage sale. Took it to the local range yesterday to field test it. It was a blast!
I am currently working on the build video. Should be ready sometime next week. :) Enjoy!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Good job with Legobot! What a great family project. Excellent shooting from your son.
Jo and I will see you and your family at TBOF charity shoot.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
I think the boy should be teaching classes, lol!!!!!! He's got perfect alignment, and followthrough! Awesome job, both of you guys! Mark

·
Registered
3 Posts
Been watching the evolution of this in the making and it turned out awesome! Not to my surprise was Roma throwin' "darts" as usual. Hope you finished well at Ridge FAA today.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Been watching the evolution of this in the making and it turned out awesome! Not to my surprise was Roma throwin' "darts" as usual. Hope you finished well at Ridge FAA today.
State FAA was an experience.....:)
I felt like compound shooter, when i need to go to stake and think really hard what i need to do for 20 seconds, before i even nock my arrow. lol
Organisers where not joking about 45 yard max. I was expecting 1 or 2 long shots, not 80% in 35+ yatd range. Finished 2nd. Roma shot very well, but he was placed in the division with kids shooting full blown compound rigs. In the photo last target of competition. 45 yards for me and 25 yards for Roma. Double 10s! :)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'll bet that we'll be seeing these remote controlled targets everywhere soon. A really great idea.
Some mighty fine shooting there too.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
cubefx, looks like your son is a shooting machine! Good coaching job, dad!

I'll look forward to watching your build video. Using an old wheelchair is a great idea. Nice work!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Very cool idea. That kid can shoot too. When it's hunting time the game better lay low because he'll give them a ride in the truck for sure.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts