Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone out here checked out the new rage turkey broadheads? I can't tell the difference between those and the regular outside of the fact the turkey broadhead has a 2.25" cut instead of 2".

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
I saw them at the ATA but haven't found them on the web yet, where did you see them?

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Has anyone out here checked out the new rage turkey broadheads? I can't tell the difference between those and the regular outside of the fact the turkey broadhead has a 2.25" cut instead of 2".
I received a pack of them the end of December and they look great. Looking forward to using them in my archery Grand Slam quest this spring

From what I can tell, they are just a larger version of the original 2 Blade, that is designed specifically for turkey hunting. The angle of the blade would make these a poor choice for anything other than turkey.

·
Premium Member
26,859 Posts
I am sticking with my 2" 2 Blade rage,not gonna spend the extra money when the 2" Devastate on Impact as it is!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I saw them at the ATA but haven't found them on the web yet, where did you see them?
I found them at a bow shop in corydon IN called gun world they're the same price as the regular ones

1 - 7 of 7 Posts