Archery Talk Forum banner

Rage 2 or 3 blade with FOBs?

445 Views 6 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  IowaSwitchback
I am currently shooting Rage 2 blade broadheads with FOBs and was just wondering if shooting the 3 blades would be better.I know that it helps to line your broadhead blades up with the fins on the FOB. But didn't know if it would fly better with the Rage 2 or 3 blade. It flys great with the 2 blade right now but just wondering. I want to get the best flight out of it as possible.

Also I AM shooting both FOBs and Rage so don't try and change my mind on either.:wink:

Thanks
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,376 Posts
Niether Blazers and Slick Tricks.
lol

i have found no performance gain or loss whe aligning heads and vanes/fins. if ya have the 2 blades, use em.

· State With Little Bucks
12,122 Posts
I am currently shooting Rage 2 blade broadheads with FOBs and was just wondering if shooting the 3 blades would be better.I know that it helps to line your broadhead blades up with the fins on the FOB. But didn't know if it would fly better with the Rage 2 or 3 blade. It flys great with the 2 blade right now but just wondering. I want to get the best flight out of it as possible.

Also I AM shooting both FOBs and Rage so don't try and change my mind on either.:wink:

Thanks
You don't need to worry about lineing up the head with the fins...The blades are enclosed so there is nothing to to line up..
Just shoot your 2 blade and you'll be fine.
I just hope your's looks like this.....:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.