Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have three unopened 3 packs of Rage 40 ke's, 3 new never shot but out of the package Rage 40 ke's, one 40 ke that I repalced the blades on and is as good as new and one 40 ke that I missed a coyote with :sad: I spun it and it appears to still be straight but needs new blades. I also have two extra practice heads and 9 unopened packages of 40 ke replacement blades. I will take $200 tyd for all. I prefer paypal but money order works too. THANKS!
In the above listed lot is 14 heads total [12 new] [1 shot and has had blades replaced] and 1 that needs blades but is straight and 9 unopened packs of replacement blades.
I am not sure how to post pics here but I can text them or email them.

·
Registered
9,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If someone wants the heads but doesn't need all the replacement blades pm me and maybe we can work a deal. I had the blades figure in at about $10 per pack.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Pm me price of 1 or 2 unopened packs pkease

·
Registered
9,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If any one is interested in the blades pm me. I would break em up into 3 set of 3 packages for $30 plus shipping. I would sell the 2 unopened packs of broadheads for 48 tyd and the other unopened pack and the 3 unpacked news one along with the one that has had the blades replaced with the one that need the blades replaced for $50 tyd. I will do this if I can get them all spoken for in this thread. I will also sell the blades at $ 10 per pack with no extra shipping if you buy some of the broadheads. Hope this isn't to confusing lol!

Or.........I will take 180 for all.

·
Registered
433 Posts
So 2 unopened packages of the 40ke for 48$ ??

·
Registered
9,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Workin a deal with Squrl on two unopen packages. So that leaves me with one unopened package, 3 out of package but new, one that looks new but has had the blades replaced and spin tests ok one that needs the blades replaced and spin tests good and the 9 packages of blades. $135 tyd for the whole lot minus the two packs pending to Squrl.

·
Registered
9,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think 2 blade packs are sold if that is the case $150 tyd for all the heads and 7 blade packs. I believe just 7 packs of blades are 140 new at regular price.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts