Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After fooling around with the Rage for the last couple years I am about ready to change. It bugs me that the things will unhook from the band while going in and out of the quiver. I know about the little trick on Doc's website but I dont want to pay 40 bucks for broadheads and then have to band them to shoot out of a blind or to feel secure that they wont deploy in flight.

I am thinking about the T3 from G5 after this season. The other thing about the Rage I dont like is the tip and the material. I would rather have the steel chisel point of the T3.

What do you all think?

·
wannabtradguy
15,322 Posts
I wont use a broadhead that requires a rubber band. Just my personal preference. Try a grim reaper or a spitfire.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
G5 T3's are the way to go. I switched from rage to them this year and have been very pleased. I have shot a deer with them and the head was in great shape after the shot. The head smashed the off shoulder.

·
Born yank raised south
16,749 Posts
Slick Trick Razor Tricks or Steelforce Phatheads for me. I love large cutting COC fixed heads.

·
Bow A$SaS$iN
1,050 Posts
I been testing broadheads all summer with my friend.. Im going with the solid steel, skinny furrel, deep penetrating, super sharp, super badas$ G5 T3's. Meetseekers are also a great head too. Both fly great out to 60 yards which is the max we tested.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Here we go again...lol..another rage thread.. I tried them but hated the rubber band system and they rattled in my quiver. They also was way too easy to come loose from the bands and I was always afraid of getting cut the way you have to put them back. Thank goodness for many choices!

·
JB WELD PRO STAFFER
13,079 Posts
Amazing 50/50 as to wether people hate them or love them. I would by anything with that kind of following.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts