Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
11,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just wondering about rage 2 blade broadheads, I see them advertised for about $40 everywhere, and have heard all kinds of things about them. I just picked up a 1/2 dozen for $55 about an hour ago. I have never used a mechanical before, and just wanted to know what you guys who have switched to these think about them. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,195 Posts
You will get mixed reviews on the rages. I happen to love them and have never had a head fail me.

·
Registered
709 Posts
All other heads are crap compared to the Rage. I mean pure unadulterated junk.

There. That should get the responses going here for you :)

·
Registered
269 Posts
All other heads are crap compared to the Rage. I mean pure unadulterated junk.

There. That should get the responses going here for you :)
:mg: lol

they can't be all that bad I noticed the new ones we got in say guarrenteed to recover your game or your money back :tongue::darkbeer:

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Love them!! Ray Charles could follw the blood trail they create!!

·
Waiting for opening day
2,337 Posts
if you do a search you'll find countless threads on them.
THAT'S A LIE!

When I looked a couple weeks ago there were only about 35 posted in the last two months. :)

·
Banned
3,965 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
I absolutely love their performance and they have put alot of deer down real quick for me and most everyone on our team. Now, that being said, DO NOT hit shoulder with them. They don't do so well in that area.

·
Registered
11,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:) :)
Best head on the market...

gridman,,,where in the heck did you find a 1/2 doz for $55? :eek:
The kittery trading post in kittery maine, 27.99 for 3 on sale. They have many left. If you go online, go to ktp.com free shipping on orders over 50 bucks!! Btw 55.98 to be exact.

·
Banned
18,640 Posts
I absolutely love their performance and they have put alot of deer down real quick for me and most everyone on our team. Now, that being said, DO NOT hit shoulder with them. They don't do so well in that area.
Damn...the truth for once..... :confused:........plus they can open prematurely.....:pukey:......:mg:......:zip:

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
You're a real tool!:pukey:

Do you spend every minute of your day on here searching for Rage threads?:confused: You have NEVER shot the head so you should be the LAST PERSON in a discussion about the head. You should worry more about finding your pictures of "all" the deer you supposedly shot.

·
Registered
972 Posts
The kittery trading post in kittery maine, 27.99 for 3 on sale. They have many left. If you go online, go to ktp.com free shipping on orders over 50 bucks!! Btw 55.98 to be exact.
Thanks for the info! I just bought a pack from my local shop for $40, but after reading this I just ordered a couple more packs!

·
Registered
6,702 Posts

Do you spend every minute of your day on here searching for Rage threads?:confused: You have NEVER shot the head so you should be the LAST PERSON in a discussion about the head. You should worry more about finding your pictures of "all" the deer you supposedly shot.
:ROFLMAO:

Couldnt have said it better myself.....calling him a tool is an understatement and a diss to all regular level tools out there....hes the king of the tools. I just wish I had the amount of knowledge about things I use, as he has about things hes never used.

·
Registered
11,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Although, I've never used them, I do know that at that price, I could not pass them up. I haven't seen them anywhere for less than $40 for 3. So I'm glad I am at least able to pass along a good deal to all of you guys!!!

·
Registered
5,622 Posts

I for one would love to see a pic of the 163 5/8" monster he shot. :lol:

You would think if he had it measured to the 1/8" of an inch, he would be able to produce a picture or 2. :zip:

·
WMU 3C
903 Posts
I've noticed that there are still alot of Rages being sold with the old roll pin style. Be advised they have been changed to a solid pin. The roll pin has a tendency to collapse after hitting an animal causing the blades to fall out of the head.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts