Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought these today as I had a heck of a time trying to find my Montec 85g broadheads... and went with the Rage mechanical broadheads... I bought 2 packs, one is the 2.0 cutting diamater 2 blade and the other is 3 blade w/ 1.5 cutting. Anyone shot these?? I just read them at the store and figured Id give them a shot... please someone if these are bad let me know before I open them so I can take them back... thanks!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
from what i hear as far as expandable broadheads go those are pretty good ones. i have no expirience with them myself though. in fact i am trying to trade 2 brand new 100 grain g5 strikers for some of these. would you be interested? i would like to try both types so i would trade you both of mine for 1 each of yours or if you want 2 of either i dont mind which but would prefer the 2 blade.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Haven't used them, but have read a lOT of posts on here about them. Not trying to bash them, but a consistent theme in these posts is that the two blades work well and the three blades jam on each other trying to open. Seems most of the people that tested this don't like the three blades.

Use the search function at the top of the page. You'll see what i mean.

Let us know if you test them and get different results.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
If they're anything like the Snyper 2 blade (which they look to be exact) then I would say have at 'er.....they've worked great for me and seem to have no faults that I can see...

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
I have heard the same about the 3 blades that they jam on each other. I dont know I love my g5 strikers though I sure would give them a try

·
Registered
142 Posts
I use the two blades and they work great for me. Fly perfect, leave a huge entry and exit hole, and seem to have great penteration. What more could you ask for?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts