Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious what people are thinking about the RAGE broadheads? I was recently in a outdoor store, and i noticed rust on the blades. Has anyone else noticed anything with these? Apparently they aren't stainless steel.

·
Got Archery?
3,030 Posts
I haven't noticed any rust on my blades.

·
Got Archery?
3,030 Posts
Mine shoot good. Right with my field points. But so do my sonic. I'm definately gonna give the 2"+ cut a try OCT 1st.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I ordered 2 pack's from the factory. I called them and they said they are backordered until Oct. I found a set at Fleet and since canceled my order. Kinda a long wait but my fault for not ordering sooner. Just a head's up if you are going to order direct.
Shawn F.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I bought a pack down in Louisiana, I've been shooting them for about a month now and haven't had any trouble yet. I can't waith to see the exit wound from that 2inch cut come OCT. 1st.

·
Registered
809 Posts
I have 2 packs, and they do not fly with my fieldpoints, in fact the actual
heads do not fly the same for me as the practice one they sent.

Almost all shoot low left from the fieldtips, I will probably go back to fixed blades and adjust me center shot and nock for broad heads.

If some one is interested in some PM me, I will make a deal.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Blackland, You should not only have a 2" exit hole but you should have a 2" entrance hole as well. That is one of the selling points!!! I use Rocky MTN Snypers, (which are made but the same company as the Rage), and they fly and perform just like there supposed to.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts