Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know what this "evolution" that rage keeps advertising is all about. Is it simply the hypo and kore broadhead for 2015? I'm excited if it's something new. It would be hard to beat the hypo.

·
The Impartial Archer
18,756 Posts
I think the Titanium beats the Hypo hands down.....but I won't pay the extra cash...they exceeded my personal limit.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I would like to see the Hypo with 1.5 cut, like the SS. However, I do not like the blade point on the original rages and the SS. Hypo ferule is way better IMO.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am really liking the idea of a hypo with a 1.5in cut. I think that the kore broadhead will be discontinued or revamped into something useful.

·
audentes fortuna iuvat
19,441 Posts
I think the Titanium beats the Hypo hands down.....but I won't pay the extra cash...they exceeded my personal limit.
My thoughts are the titaniums are better too. I've got a supply with replacement blades that should last me quite a long time. Never paid even close to full price for and of them. Some of the ferrules I got for free, so I'm not that much invested. They are awesome though...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts