Archery Talk Forum banner

Rage fans??

1961 Views 34 Replies 29 Participants Last post by  Swifty1
How many 2 or 3 blade Rage fans do we have here. I'm going to try them (3 blade) for the first time. That practice tip was spot on my FP's.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Just beat Terry Club
9,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have used the 3 blades for 2 years now and taken 2 bucks and 4 does without any problems. I just wish they wern't 39.99 a pack!:wink:
Do they offer replacement blades?

· Team #28
5,839 Posts
I have used the 3 blades for 2 years now and taken 2 bucks and 4 does without any problems. I just wish they wern't 39.99 a pack!:wink:
Yep, quite a pricey broadhead. Buddies of mine have had excellent luck with these broadheads, but for me a little too pricey. Too many other great shooting heads out there to spend that much coin.

· Registered
143 Posts
Started using the 2 blade last year and was highly impressed. They fly great and same as my field points and leave a HUGE wound.

Just be careful. In NY the 3 blade are considered barbed and illegal. The 2 blade are fine. They are pricey. When they started getting all the great reviews the price jumped ten bucks real fast!

· Registered
246 Posts
3 blade

Last weekend I shot a doe quartering away. I caught a back rib and it came through the front shoulder (the big bone section of the shoulder) and was 1.5 foot/pounds away from a pass through. I pulled out the arrow and the rage looked as good as it did out of the package - minus the blood and sinew.

· Registered
5,756 Posts
2-Blade :D

I put two does down this year so far with these things and neither of them ran farther than fifty yards.:eek:

· Just beat Terry Club
9,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for all the responses. Any more (esp. with pics.):tongue:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.