Archery Talk Forum banner

Rage (Field Logic) Customer Service

969 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  bowhunter2007
We all see so many threads about people posting negative things about companies. So I wanted to make sure that I posted about the outstanding customer service that I received from Field Logic. Some of you may remember my posting about the problem with the new rage heads. I contacted field logic and they told me to send them back. All I had to do was pay for shipping back to them, it cost me less than a dollar. Today I got a brand new package of rage broadheads in the mail. It took about two weeks for me to get them back, and i'm sure they are busy this time of the year. That is outstanding customer service, no matter what anyone thinks about rage, the customer service was a A+.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,821 Posts
Thats cool, sometimes one person has 1 bad experince with a product/dealer (customer or dealer at fault) and everybody jumps on the bandwagon and doesnt give the product a good chance. I know Rage is a big name on here, lots of people use them and love them. I used them for a year, had no problems with them, just wanted to try somthing different. Thanks for the positive responce!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.