·
Catch us if you can!
5,716 Posts
i wouldnt pay $5 for a dozen of any model of rage, just my opinion :D

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I don't think anyone asked you.......... Did they??????? I am sure you have heard this before but in this case it bears repeating: Better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are an idiot, than to open it and remove all doubt. Something to think about.

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
I don't think anyone asked you.......... Did they??????? I am sure you have heard this before but in your case it bears repeating: Better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are an idiot, than to open it and remove all doubt. Something for you to think about.
I didn't think that statement sounded at all idiotic. Just calling junk junk. :D

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
wow. A little hostile elk.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I didn't think that statement sounded at all idiotic. Just calling junk junk. :D
I didn't say it did. I just was saying it was something to think about. And the guy just came on here and bashed a sponsors product. I am pretty sure that Rage is worth at least $5.00.....

·
Registered
589 Posts
I don't think anyone asked you.......... Did they??????? I am sure you have heard this before but in this case it bears repeating: Better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are an idiot, than to open it and remove all doubt. Something to think about.
Too harsh, but I under stand.

·
Registered
589 Posts
This means you didn't try them out yet, and have no business posting. Go start your own thread of why rage broadheads aren't worth $5 for a three pack.

·
can I shoot it?
16,586 Posts
Ti Rages

The price/value of these heads have about 1000 post on them already, so it’s safe to say any negative or positive opinions on these will have already been hashed out. It all comes down to personal choice and what we as consumers wish to spend our money on. Some will value these broad heads enough to spend the required money on them others will choose not to. It’s one of the great things about our country, we can choose to spend our money anyway we wish. As far a performance goes, I like the sleeker body of these broad heads, and think they will work just as well as the regular 2 blade rage, and there seems to be a ton of people liking those. I prefer the 3 blade as it creates more of a hole, rather than a slit (again my money, my choice as I cannot prove this other then what I have seen). I believe these heads have the same steel blades as the regular Rages so the difference is in the ferrel of the broad head and although I think they are as good as the regular Rages it is up to you to decide if the slimmer design is enough of an improvement to spend the extra money on. In short; I haven’t shot these Rages but the regular ones have done a heck of a job in several states 3 countries and 2 continents.

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
I can go to the hardware store and get 3 axe heads cheaper than $85. A well known hunting celebrity says they will work the same as a rage. I think I'm going to try that this year and I'll get the benefit of added FOC. :darkbeer:

·
Im a Father and Bowhunter
6,004 Posts
Its all up to the person buying them,personaly i cant spend that much on broadheads..My wife would kill me :D ,I think as long as you have the money to try them then get them.They look like they will get the job done...If i had the money i would try them, titanium is very strong and light.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
i love the rage 3 blades but 85bucks for 3 is just way 2 much. they are allready over priced imo.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts