Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after a good morning on the stand...it was cut short by this rain here in Central IL that seems to be tryin to last all day....

Saw 3 bucks, 2 does and a fawn at 730 this morning. The 100 inch 8 pointer was actualy gruntin and bumpin one of the does pretty good. She was NOT happy about it. Needless to say niether of the 2 boys that I'm after showed..I stayed until the rain turned into a down pour.

At LEAST we have cool temps and they're supose to stick around!!

Good luck all!

·
Registered
737 Posts
I know. the last thing i want to do is sit on a/t all afternoon. it was the same for me,i sat till it started coming down good,then when i got down there where 2 does standing 50 yards away from my stand,and i got busted...oh well it's my southeast wind stand so after today i will give it a break. good luck if you go back out.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know. the last thing i want to do is sit on a/t all afternoon. it was the same for me,i sat till it started coming down good,then when i got down there where 2 does standing 50 yards away from my stand,and i got busted...oh well it's my southeast wind stand so after today i will give it a break. good luck if you go back out.
Ya I've been watching the weather and there is break right now but it looks like theres another line on the way...Have to check it later this afternoon.

Ya I'm stuck here cleaning the kitchen off all things....next the living room.
Then who knows whats next. The agony.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts