Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RAINBOW BOWMEN BOWHUNTER WEEKEND

Rainbow Bowmen will be holding the 32nd annual Bowhunter weekend on Sept. 10 & Sept. 11, 2011. 42 targets set at realistic hunting distances. 10-8-5 scoring.
Cost Adults $10.00 Spouses and children 17 and under $5.00 includes a ticket for drawing. Door prizes
Registration; Saturday Sept 10 = 8:00 am to 5:00pm
Sunday Sept 11 = 8:00 am to 2:00pm
Kitchen will be open. FREE COFFEE.
NO BINOCULARS OR RANGE FINDERS PERMITED ON THE COURSE.
See our schedule for directions and contacts. Club phone 814 676 3570 on days of the shoot

·
Master Class
8,199 Posts
Nice shoot charlie. we all enjoyed ourselves. Still wish you would move up to the new world and add an 11 ring . Your the only shoot I have been to that doesn't have them now. From 9 different shoots in Florida this winter to the Kentucky Pro-am to the IBO triple crown and Worlds. Just makes it more interesting.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I know a bunch of guys that don't go to rainbow because they don't consider it good practice without the 11 ring. I haven't been there for 3 years and it is a very nice place. Tell me when the 11 ring gets put in to play and myself and my buddies will be there.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Great shoot - our group had an enjoyable time! We actually discussed the ten versus eleven scoring, and we decided that we like the ten scoring because it forces the shooter to be consistent. No covering up an 'oops' with a few elevens. Thanks for a fun shoot!

·
Registered
30 Posts
This was q good shoot Charlie. I don't know what the big fuss is about the (11 Ring). This was a "Bowhunter Weekend Shoot". If The Rainbow was holding IBO shoots I could see the need. Keep up the good work, I think most shooters don't care if there is no 11 ring. As I understand, nobody cleaned it so why the complaints.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts