Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rainbow Bowmen of 1205 Baker Rd., Franklin, PA will be hosting a 28 target Field on Sunday April 19, 2009.
PSAA rules and classes. Cost $7.00
Shotgun start at 1:00pm.
To all you 3D shooters come out and enjoy a real shoot. All marked yardage, 4 arrows per target, 5-4-3 scoring.
See our schedule under regionl shoots, NE shoots for directions and contacts.
Charlie

·
Registered
34,166 Posts
Would some of you go play with the Rainbow Warriors already......

They keep posting about their shoots and all of you are :zip: There have to be some Pa field guys out there.....heck there better be....otherwise all the Silver Bowls are leaving the Keystone state come July :D

What the heck is the meaning behind the Keystone anyway :noidea:

·
Registered
4,810 Posts

They keep posting about their shoots and all of you are :zip: There have to be some Pa field guys out there.....heck there better be....otherwise all the Silver Bowls are leaving the Keystone state come July :D

Well Hornet.........The "Keystone" is the funny shaped stone at the top of a stone archway which imparts downward/sideward pressure on the arch and the sides to keep it standing.

Now as for this Rainbow Shoot.....how far is it, cause I may be half tempted to make the trip if I can get a few guys to come with!!!!

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Field shoot

Well Hornet.........The "Keystone" is the funny shaped stone at the top of a stone archway which imparts downward/sideward pressure on the arch and the sides to keep it standing.

Now as for this Rainbow Shoot.....how far is it, cause I may be half tempted to make the trip if I can get a few guys to come with!!!!
Hello Hinkelmonster,
We are in the northwest corner of PA. About1/2 way between Erie and Pittsburgh.
Plug Venango Co., PA into your TomTom And it should lead you right to us.
Hope to see you Sunday.
Charlie

·
Registered
4,903 Posts

IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF TROUT !! like making the shoot on x-mas. I'm looking for shoots got my setup now (thanks BH:wink:)

·
Registered
34,166 Posts
IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF TROUT !! like making the shoot on x-mas. I'm looking for shoots got my setup now (thanks BH:wink:)
Are you really missing anything by not going trout fishing? I love fishing as much as the next guy if not more....but let's be realistic. I have been in Pa for opening day of trout season....it's wall to wall with people...and it's stocked anyway.

The second day is better :wink:

and X-mas is much better then trout day.....once X-mas is over it's gone till next year...trout can be caught the next day....and the next....and the next :wink:

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We are having another shoot next sunday April 26, 2009 with a shotgun srart at 1:00pm. This on is on the HUNTER face so you only have 2 arrows ar 70yds and all the rest are at 65 & under. PSAA rules.
I shoot bowhunter unlimited which is 5 fixed pins, no glass lens or clarifier, 12" or under stablezier and a release.
Come up and give it a try. Look for me, I'll probably be on the registration desk.
Charlie

1 - 11 of 11 Posts