Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried Rhino Labs water repellant yet? I got a case comming and i can't wait to soak my Predator Fleece in it and jump in the shower to see how well it works! I get a ton of guys asking for waterproof clothing and rain gear and usually that requires big $$ for more Gortex lined gear or noisy and non-breathing rainsuits. Rhino's Repellant should solve alot of people's needs as it's a hell of a great idea to take your favorite camo and use it no matter the weather, and save some extra space and weight in the backpack.:wink: I'm told it uses no silicon and will not affect the breathability of your suit as it will encapsulate the fibers and make water roll of it like water off a ducks back! Best part is it's very affordable and won't leave any undesirable things like smell or shine on your clothing. They also have clothes wash, scent and UV inhibitor spays available too. These are the same makers of the new Rhino Blinds also, anyone needing more info can contact me as I'll have it all available and i'll update the water resistance ability soon on my fleece!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts