Thanks it is Just a Poll

Its just a poll It has been slow here with everyone out bowhunting

The Poll mentioned above RampolaGate shows 83% think its fake

Good Hunting One and All
TINK

·
Registered
564 Posts
Second here on don't care. This one's really been beaten to death. Just the mention of the name makes my head hurt.

·
74,535 Posts
Million Dollar Deer

And he not going to bring forward for all to see. Never beleive it.

·
Registered
34,164 Posts
3rd...4th...5th...6th and so on. That buck was "killed"...What 4 years ago. Nobody even thinks about it anymore. A buddy of mine and I were talking about big deer the other day and we couldn't even remember his name or what state it was shot in. If it was real he didn't enter it in the record book so it doesn't matter.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Hi Tink - I think Mitch faked it - otherwise, why didn't he submit "his buck" for X-rays???!!!! Any other hunter who wasn't a millionaire, would've already "cashed in" - I know I would in a heartbeat....

- georgestrings

·
Registered
834 Posts
Have any of you actually read about mitch rompola.... The man is a recluse.. the reason he hasnt submitted the rack is A. he has a sour taste in his mouth from people like you.. and B. he signed a waiver with milo hansen's lawyer, saying that he would not show the buck unless a new world record whitetail is shot, this is a man who is in my opinion THE BEST WHITETAIL HUNTER IN THE WORLD, he has shot more trophy bucks than any 5 or 6 of us COMBINED.. **** he's shot 9!!!! b&c bucks SINCE that one.. a couple that were in the hi 190's.. IN MICHIGAN... Do you really think that a man like mitch rompola has the means and know how, to surgically implant a rack in that bucks skull, and do it well enough that a michican state game warden wouldnt find it while running his hands over the deer, i've seen the video clips of the deer on the internet, taht where shot by the local media, and i can say unoquivically that is 100% a REAL HONEST TO GOODNESS BUCK... christ THREE!!! registerd scores had thier hands on it.. they have EVERYTHING to loose about lying.. EVERY one of them said it was real. what more do you guys need, eveyone needs to get off the "there arent the genetics in that area" kick. I think everyone INCLUDING milo hansen need to realize that THIS IS A NEW WORLD RECORD.. even though Mr. rompola wants NONE of the attention he is getting.

·
Registered
34,164 Posts
People like who? Youv'e been here a week and already trying to start a fight.

Yes I do shoot does.

·
Registered
34,164 Posts
If he didn't want any of the press he would have never released any pic's. There would have been no interviews. He also would have never ad the deer scored. He would have never let the video out. None of the stuff that he did would have happened. It's not like he didn't know how big it was. Because as you put it he is the BEST WHITETAIL HUNTER IN THE WORLD. Hell I have never shot a P&Y buck but I would know that the deer I just shoot was close to the record if I had shot the buck that he "shot". GOHD

·
Registered
11,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Game Warden?

the so called game Warden is his buddy he is a Indian game warden on a indian reservation

he didnt come over to examine the deer, he came over to admire the buck

he is not a Michigan DNR Warden

The whole thing stinks IMHO

·
Registered
238 Posts
HEY TINK

Take this poll over to the bow fight they love talking about this.
I think this site has a little more class then to worry about some thing that amounts to nothing more than a piss hole in a snow bank. JMO

·
Registered
14,403 Posts
The point is that NO ONE KNOWS for sure, and obviously Mitch doesn't care about what people think. I don't think people have any business knocking him. He hasn't done a thing wrong, other than pi$$ alot of well to do B&C people off.

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
well Mitch is a different individual,
always has been always will be!
Having met Mitch on several ocasions and attending seminars that he has done and knowing several that know mitch verry well,
mitch has always had a shady reputation even long before that buck, he is a verry good seminar speaker he knows his stuff !
It has always been in question where all his B&C bucks came from because where he claims he hunts in a northern lower pensula Michigan, that is NOT known for bigg bucks, average deer in that area is a 3pt, lol and he shoots monsters year after year, he either is the best violator, hunts elseware, or is the greatest deer hunter on the planet. One of the biggest reasons Mitch didnt want the publicity is because of a criminal record for reasons he didnt want known, that ended up becoming known anyways.
to me its verry odd that for all thoes years of self promotion doing seminars and trophy deer scoring and record books, that all of a sudden he didnt want to promote this one ? makes you wonder of the validity of the buck.
And by the way yes Mitch does taxidermy so he is capable, weather he faked the deer or not hard to say,
if he did he did a good job:rolleyes:
KEN

·
Registered
852 Posts
"he signed a waiver with milo hansen's lawyer, saying that he would not show the buck unless a new world record whitetail is shot, "

That's EXACTLY why his buck is a fake - NO WAY would he have signed such a waiver if he WASN'T faking it... If his buck WAS real, he wouldn't care if Milo Hansen sued him or not - a simple X-ray would clear the whole thing up, then he could cash in on the big $$$... He knew that if the lawsuit continued, he'd be FORCED by the courts to submit to an X-ray - then everyone would know what a fake he put together... I'm not saying the guy isn't a great hunter, because by all accounts I've heard, he very well COULD be the greatest deer hunter ever - but there's without a doubt some shadyness to him, and who knows - maybe a bunch of his wallhangers HAVE been jacked... I know that if I was accused of doing something improper, I would do whatever it took to clear my name - maybe Mitch KNOWS he can't do just that...

I'm not trying to start a pi$$ing match with anyone, just stating my opinion on the matter...

- georgestrings

·
Banned
1,622 Posts
who cares

Old news.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts