2443 30
Sorry Troy but I couldn’t help myself.
World Font Air gun Photo caption Advertising
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Bloody Arrow = Happiness!
5,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How big of a broadhead is he putting on that bad boy to get 20% foc? Or is foc not a thing anymore? I’m confused

Is it at least tapered rebar?
You just grind off the edges of a hatchet to form a point.....single bevel of course.

·
Registered
15,335 Posts
You just grind off the edges of a hatchet to form a point.....single bevel of course.
I was thinking about that, but it would literally bounce off with no foc, I think someone hacked Troy’s account, because he knows foc is more important than mass… 5000 sounds impressive until you look at the foc numbers, he’s going to need about 34 more blazers glued on too, obviously due to the Uber low foc

·
5,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was thinking about that, but it would literally bounce off with no foc, I think someone hacked Troy’s account, because he knows foc is more important than mass… 5000 sounds impressive until you look at the foc numbers, he’s going to need about 34 more blazers glued on too, obviously due to the Uber low foc
How about we drill out the front end and pour some lead in there. Then put some four inch fletches on there and kick them out to a 4 degree helical?????

• Haha
Reactions: roosiebull

·
5,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm impressed; where can I buy a doz?
Larry’s rebar, welding and archery supply out on route 11, down past the water treatment plant.

·
Registered
391 Posts
How big of a broadhead is he putting on that bad boy to get 20% foc? Or is foc not a thing anymore? I’m confused

Is it at least tapered rebar?
If you want to up the FOC, when you cut down the length, just make sure to cut the arrow from the back, preserving all the weight up front and removing weight from the rear.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts