Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

Do any of you use this range of shooting glasses, whether it be for archery or any other shooting? What do you think of them? I'm looking for a good pair of frames that could possibly take a prescription lense. I currently shoot wearing contact lenses but have a small issue with the prescription and would like to try some glasses to see if its better. My current frames were bought before taking up archery and they just dont work for me - theres too big a gap between the lense and the bridge of my nose so the edge of the frame is always in the way. I havent yet found a pair of frames that are right for the job.

Thanks

· Registered
1,952 Posts
Great glasses, and they just came out with the XLW model which looks super. Prescription lenses are big money I think around $200+ for the lense only, I believe they also offer a prescription insert that can be used with the interchangeable lens system for a little less.

BD

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.