Archery Talk Forum banner

Randy Oitker Going to Robin Hood Land

514 5
I recently got an e-mail from my friend Randy Oitker. I will share with
you all.
This is really special for me as the inventor of the TURBONOCK.
My Grandfather William Sidney Eastwood was born in Nottingham England and at the age of 14 back in the early 1900s came to Yeagerton Pa to work in the steel mill.
With a Gramps from Nottingham and a family archery shop to grow up in , I always imagined being a descendant of one of Robin Hoods merry men.
(With my luck and hair I figured Friar TUCK)
Well here is the story!!! We are all really proud of Randy!!

My archery show headed to London,England

A couple of weeks ago, I received an e-mail from a production company in London. they
asked me if i was interested in coming over and performing my 2 world record shots, my 4 arrow
and my 5 arrow shots. For the last couple of weeks, we have been busy working out the details.
This is for the Guinness Book Of Records new TV show called Guinness Book Of World Records
Smashed! I will be flying over to London on April 4 to film on April 7 for the TV show. The show will
be aired in London for now. This show will air in the UK about 2 weeks after filming. It will be filmed
at Pinewood Studios,www.pinewoodgroup.com. It is like Universal studios in the states. My shots
will be documented for the Guinness Book Of World Records. Guinness has already given me
the statistics on the diameter of the balloons, measurement of distance,kind of bow, because
everything has to be documented for the record books. I will get a copy of the show after it has
aired and I will post it for all to see.
I will have one day for sightseeing. I will see if I can find any dragons while I am there! Does
anyone know how much it would cost to mount a dragon ???

Best of luck to a real ARCHERY AMBASSADOR!!!!:shade:
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.