Archery Talk Forum banner

rangefinder what make and model

1197 Views 21 Replies 20 Participants Last post by  djmaxwe
I’m thinking about buying a used rangefinder what make and model would you get? What features should I look for in a rangefinder? I’m looking to spend from $125 to $200 thanks for any advice
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
111 Posts
i own the leupold rx-II, it is great and better then the bushnell yardage pro that my father-in-law has

· Registered
390 Posts
if its for archery... I'd go with the NIKON ARCHERS CHOICE... handsdown the best for archery. Super Simple and picks up on anything. I have also ranged deer with it out to 188 yards

· Registered
939 Posts
i own the leupold rx-II, it is great and better then the bushnell yardage pro that my father-in-law has
:thumb: x2 The Leupold's are a bit more complicated than the rest and takes some getting used to, but if that suits your style then they're a great option. If nothing else though, I'd say the quality and clerity of the Leupold optics stand out. Just my .02

· Registered
2,915 Posts
Anything from Nikon...I have the New riflehunter with ID or Arc and its great...I've had the 600 and the 440 in the past that have been excellent also..Curious as to why alot of you are purchasing the Archers Choice instead of the rifle hunter? Seems more bang for your buck with the riflehunter..It ranges from 10-500 yds, whereas the archers choice is 5-99..

· Registered
1,231 Posts
Nikon 440 is my rangefinder of choice. Awesome optics..... Nikon products have always been very reliable, durable and seems the best for your money, IMO.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.