Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Primum Non Nocere
6,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am curious as to who uses what and what their experiences are with shoot through mesh. I want to buy the Nikon 440 but I want one that will shoot through the windows on my blind. My buddies Leica 1200 will and it won't. About 1 in 6 it will read. Lets here it.

·
Primum Non Nocere
6,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks torque... Any body else on here using a rangefinder???:wink:

·
Registered
574 Posts
I use one, but I need to lift the mesh prior to any animals coming in and range a bunch of different items for reference points. That Bushnell may be the way to go.

·
Primum Non Nocere
6,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
up

·
Registered
88 Posts
Nikon 440 works great thru the nets, That was the number one thing I wanted when I purchased mine. At the recomendation of Double Bull Archery I choose the 440 and it works great:wink:

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I have two. Bushnell "sport" model(older model), and Nikon 440. Both work through camo mesh net of blinds for us. They both would be a solid choice.
I am assuming the newer sport would as well. We generally zap when fairly
close to the windows, as opposed to way in the back of the blind. Just the
position we hunt in. I dunno if it would make a diff..??

·
Registered
8,627 Posts
My Bushnells Pro Scouts work great thru the mesh!

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
I'm glad someone started this thread. I just bought a blind with shoot thru mesh about 3 hours ago (wig wam by hunters view, found it at Dicks for $50). I haven't set it up yet, but I do have a Nikon 440. I hope I share the experience with you all regarding it working thru the mesh.

·
Primum Non Nocere
6,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys... I appreciate the feedback on this. I would hate to spend the green only to find out it won't work.:eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts